We shared this sweet treat last year for Valentine’s Day and thought it was too good not to share again! These little bites taste like cheesecake without all of the fat and sugar and are a great way to share something sweet and tasty with your loved ones on this special day!
Valentine’s Day Cheesecake Bites
2 8 oz. pkgs. reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup all natural peanut butter
2 tbsp. stevia
1/4 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. pure vanilla extract
Finely chopped peanuts (no salt added) and/or unsweetened shredded coconut
- Use a mixer to combine all ingredients (except peanuts and/or shredded coconut) in a medium size bowl.
- Chill mixture for 30 minutes to 1 hour, until it is firm.
- Roll the mixture into approximately 30 small balls (about 3/4 inch thick).
- Add peanuts and/or shredded coconut to a medium sized bowl and roll each mini cheesecake ball into the mixture.
- Chill an additional 15 minutes and serve in Valentine’s Day cupcake holders.