It’s that time of year! Time to head over to your nearest big box store and pick up a seemingly endless list of back to school supplies.
We asked some of our OrganWise moms to share some of their favorite back to school supplies that make life easier for mom and dad!
- An academic calendar for the wall. Being able to see the entire year laid out at once is helpful for you to plan out your year.
- ‘Bento Box’ style lunch and snack containers. These keep your lunches and snacks fresh, especially if you need to pack them the night before.
- A good pizza cutter – yep, you heard right a pizza cutter. One of our moms with pre-school children said this makes cutting up lots of little sandwiches and snacks super easy!
- Being back in the classroom means more germs. Stock up on hand sanitizer, especially if you have babies at home.
- And as a shameless plug, we have a couple of items that we think might be fun for back to school:The OrganWise Guys In the House! This is a great way to help your children learn healthy habits and practice implementing them one by one!
- Fruit and Vegetable Tracking Poster. If you want to make sure your child is getting his/her fruits and veggies in while they are at school, try this fun tracking activity.
Do you have other back to school items that make your life easier? Let us know!