Enjoy blueberries in July! Purchase fresh blueberries to snack on throughout the day, or buy frozen or dried blueberries to store in your kitchen and add to baked goods, cereal, yogurt, or in this recipe for Blueberry Yogurt Bark. The tart taste of the blueberries and the Greek yogurt go really well together, and the frozen bark makes a refreshing treat on a hot day. Just don’t leave it out for long because it will quickly begin to melt! But, we don’t think it will be a problem because this recipe is so tasty that it will be gone in no time.
Note that you can use a variety of different berry types and yogurt flavors for this recipe to customize your preferences. You can also add additional toppings like nuts, honey, or dark chocolate. The possibilities are endless!
- 1 cup dried blueberries, plus extra for topping
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- Honey, for drizzling (optional)
- Line a 9 x 9 baking pan with parchment paper.
- Mix the blueberries and the Greek yogurt together.
- Spread the Greek yogurt mixture evenly onto the baking pan.
- Top with the additional dried blueberries and a drizzle of honey.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours (overnight is preferable).
- Remove the parchment paper with the frozen yogurt from the baking pan. Either cut with a sharp knife or use your hands to break.