Hosting a football party at your house goes hand in hand with serving lots of finger foods, chips and dip! Need some tips for making your Sunday night snacking a little more OrganWise? Check out our super easy recipe for baked pita chips. Be on the lookout for additional healthy dip tips featured in our next Football Friday post!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut each mini pita into 2 halves.
- Transfer pita halves to a bowl, and add the extra virgin olive oil.
- Toss ingredients together and top with salt and pepper.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray and place pita halves in on the sheet, being careful not to overlap.
- Bake in the oven for 7 minutes, until they become a light golden brown.
- Remove chips and add to a bowl for serving.
- Top with ingredients like dried oregano, red pepper flakes, or parmesan cheese if you prefer.