The Holidays are upon us! This is a great time of year to gather with friends and family to celebrate and to be reminded of the good things in our life. Unfortunately, as the weather turns cooler and the festivities ramp up, it’s also a time that we tend to get more run down and sick. Here are a few simple tips to stay healthy this holiday season.
- Stay Hydrated! It’s much harder to grab a glass of water when you really want one more cup of coffee but make sure you drink plenty of water every day!
- Stay Active. Often our fitness routine is the first thing to go in the business of the season. Even if you have to shorten your workout time, a little is better than none.
- Wash your hands often to keep germs from spreading.
- Don’t skip the Vitamin C! Vitamin C won’t cure your cold, but by including it in your diet, you’re sure to decrease your chances of getting sick.
- Get some sleep! It’s such a busy time of year that it’s easy to neglect our sleep but getting a good night’s sleep is one of the best ways to keep our body healthy!