With back to school here, The OrganWise Guys are eager to get back to spreading the word of good health. Over the summer we were busy revamping our website and are excited to share with you the new look and tools available. So whether you already use the evidence-based programming or you are new to it, take a minute to visit the new site, including our new shop and check out the free resources you can use in your classroom setting.
Here are the free healthy resources for kids:
- Educator tools – See how the school assemblies are done or catch Dr. Michelle Lombardo (OWG President and creator) perform a training on The OrganWise Guys Comprehensive School Program (OWG CSP). Here you can also find lesson plans and implementation guides to coincide with OrganWise Guys materials.
- Curriculum Standards – All of the OWG materials are correlated and updated in real-time to your state curriculum AND Common Core standards.
- Kid’s Club – Here you will find video clips, as well as FREE activity and coloring sheet downloads!
- Kid’s Blog – Check back each Monday and Thursday to see what ‘the Guys’ are up to! You can also download and copy free activity and coloring sheets that correspond to that blog!
- Educator Blog – Learn best practices for OrganWise Guys program implementation in the classroom and community.
- Grown Up Blog – Gain helpful tips and ways to keep your family OrganWise at home.
We’d also like to share this back to school discount code for 20% off your order! Use coupon code SCHOOL2015 upon checkout.
Which OrganWise Guys resources do you find most helpful?