ENTER TO WIN A $100 ORGANWISE GUYS GIFT CERTIFICATE!
- Each month we will ask you a question.
- Submit your answer by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Include Hardy’s $100 in the subject line.
- Answers are to be submitted by midnight on the 15th of each month.
- One lucky winner will be selected from all correct submissions.
- Winner will be notified via email and announced in the next e-newsletter.
- Gift certificate is valid toward the purchase of materials at www.organwiseguys.com only.
Now onto the question:
Who is the only athlete to ever win medals in both the Winter and Summer Olympic Games in the same year and in what year did this occur?
That’s it. It’s that simple! So just click here to answer the question via email. Good Luck and thanks for participating! Make sure and check back at the end of each month for a new question!