ENTER TO WIN A $100 ORGANWISE GUYS GIFT CERTIFICATE!
Hardy’s Hundred Dollar Question is a feature that you can find on our blog each month.
- Each month we will ask you a question.
- Submit your answer by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Include Hardy’s $100 in the subject line.
- Answers are to be submitted by midnight on the 15th of each month.
- One lucky winner will be selected from all correct submissions.
- Winner will be notified via email and announced in the next e-newsletter.
- Gift certificate is valid toward the purchase of materials at www.organwiseguys.com only.
- Free shipping is also included.
Now onto the question: In Italy, France and Belgium, an April Fool is called what and why are they called this?
That’s it. It’s that simple! So just click here to answer the question via email. Good Luck and thanks for participating! Make sure and check back at the end of each month for a new question!