Holidays are full of foods and beverages that are not so friendly to our OrganWise Guys. This holiday punch recipe is sweet and refreshing, yet does not come with all the added sugar in typical store bought punches. Try making this for your upcoming holiday party!
OrganWise Holiday Punch
1 liter lemon flavored, unsweetened/sugar-free sparkling water
3/4 cup orange juice
2 cups fresh cranberries, rinsed (for festive color)
- Roll 4 of the oranges on top of a flat surface to get the juices moving.
- Slice them into halves, then either place each half in a hand-held juicer or squeeze the juice out by hand into a medium sized bowl. Repeat the process with the grapefruit.
- Pour juice into a pitcher, then pour in the sparkling water. Mix well.
- Cut the remaining orange into thin slices and place them into the pitcher along with the cranberries.
- Let chill for one hour and serve in festive glasses, or a punch bowl!