This Valentine’s Day, share these cute treats with your loved ones! These little bites taste just like cheesecake without all of the fat and sugar.
Valentine’s Day Cheesecake Bites
2 8 oz. pkgs. reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup all natural peanut butter
2 tbsp. stevia
1/4 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. pure vanilla extract
Finely chopped peanuts (no salt added) and/or unsweetened shredded coconut
- Use a mixer to combine all ingredients (except peanuts and/or shredded coconut) in a medium size bowl.
- Chill mixture for 30 minutes to 1 hour, until it is firm.
- Roll the mixture into approximately 30 small balls (about 3/4 inch thick).
- Add peanuts and/or shredded coconut to a medium sized bowl and roll each mini cheesecake ball into the mixture.
- Chill an additional 15 minutes and serve in Valentine’s Day cupcake holders.